WWW.RV-ADVENTURING.COM strives to maintain the highest standards of decency, fairness and integrity in all our operations. Likewise, we are dedicated to protecting our customers', consumers' and online visitors' privacy on our website.
WWW.RV-ADVENTURING.COM collects personally identifiable information from the visitors to our website only on a voluntary basis. Personal information collected on a voluntary basis may include name, postal address, email address, company name and telephone number.
This information is collected if you request information from us, participate in a contest or sweepstakes, and sign up to join our email list or request some other service or information from us. The information collected is internally reviewed, used to improve the content of our website, notify our visitors of updates, and respond to visitor inquiries.
Once information is reviewed, it is discarded or stored in our files. If we make material changes in the collection of personally identifiable information we will inform you by placing a notice on our site. Personal information received from any visitor will be used only for internal purposes and will not be sold or provided to third parties.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your Web browser; however, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the site.
A web beacon is a transparent image file used to monitor your journey around a single website or collection of sites. They are also referred to as web bugs and are commonly used by sites that hire third-party services to monitor traffic. They may be used in association with cookies to understand how visitors interact with the pages and content on the pages of a web site.
Browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies or notify you
when a cookie is being sent. Privacy software can be used to override
web beacons. Taking either of these actions shouldn't cause a problem
with our site, should you so choose.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
This website is directed to adults; it is not directed to children under the age of 13. We operate our site in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, and will not knowingly collect or use personal information from anyone under 13 years of age.
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. The information collected is used solely for internal review and not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
Release of Information
If WWW.RV-ADVENTURING.COM is sold, the information we have obtained from you through your voluntary participation in our site may transfer to the new owner as a part of the sale in order that the service being provided to you may continue. In that event, you will receive notice through our website of that change in control and practices, and we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the purchaser honors any opt-out requests you might make of us.
How You Can Correct or Remove Information
Updates and Effective Date
Agreeing to Terms
ADVERTISING DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
RV Adventuring is my personal site and I happily keep it up and running by using affiliate marketing. This means that if you click on a link and actually buy something from that merchant, I earn a small commission. I receive no commission should you purchase the product or service directly from the merchant without going through my site. These commissions help defray the costs of operating the website so that I can continue to bring you information about the RVing lifestyle.
I appreciate your support for my sponsors should you ever have need for their product or services. Supporting them is a WIN-WIN-WIN situation - for you, for them, and for me and I thank you.
Not all links are affiliate links – actually most are not. Below is a list of my affiliate partners.
I only accept sponsorships from providers of
high-quality goods or services. I appreciate their recognition and
support of this site.
The actual content on sponsored pages is independent of any sponsorship or affiliate relationship. To avoid the appearance of any conflict of interest and in the spirit of full disclosure, I identify all sponsored content to you.
• SBI by Site Sell I could have saved myself thousands of dollars and a lot of grief if I had discovered SBI a few years earlier. If you're thinking of a web-based business, make sure to check them out.
• Allstays.com, for all the information you need: camping, gas, dump stations, Wal-Marts, etc.
• The Good Sam Club, including Good Sam RV Insurance, Emergency Road Service and Extended Service Plan
Good Sam Travel Assist - Emergency medical and travel assistance
Good Sam Roadside Assistance - helps members with RV and auto specific disablement needs.
• Frugal Shunpikers Guides to RV Boondocking. I have two of these books and they are fantastic!
• Boondockers Welcome. Be My Guest RV Parking
• Pine Country Publishing. You'll find great books here, including the best one for supporting your new lifestyle.
• RV Freedom. You CAN RV full-time. New e-book will show you how.
• RV Checklists A great idea and one that will save you from disasters.
• RV Education 101 The more you can do yourself, the better off you'll be.
• Sanidumps Guides to RV Dumpstations If you enjoy boondocking, you need to have a copy of this.
• Travel With Confidence - build your confidence for traveling along with an online travel training guide
• Amazon.com A lot of what you might need on your RV adventures is available here.
WWW.RV-ADVENTURING.COM is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
• Camping World - for RV parts & accessories; service; rentals
• Gaiam - Yoga and Fitness Products
• Sierra Trading Post - Outdoor Gear and Clothing at discounted prices
• Vanabode Camp - Travel And Live Forever On $20 A Day
• Panasonic - Quality cameras & more. I absolute love my Panasonic Lumix camera.
• Tackle Direct - There are terrific places to fish in this country and this company has everything you might need, plus expert advice.
• SeaBear - Delicious, wild-caught Alaskan seafood. A great place to shop when you're touring the middle of the country!