Sounds like freedom!

by Karen

How do you receive mail and medications (blood pressure pills)?

Thank you for your question - it's a good one. You'll need a mail forwarding company ( and you'll have to plan on being someplace periodically where your mail can be forwarded. Not all post offices will accept but most towns have at least one location that will, so double-check.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Feedback Form.

WWW.RV-ADVENTURING.COM is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to 

Passport America, Save 50% on Campsites